SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0
At a Glance:
- Free up memory on your Android devices (1)
- Back up photos, videos and contacts
- Easily move content to your laptop
- Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- SanDisk Memory Zone file management app for easy backup (2)
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices from your Android smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer (1) The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk Memory Zone app for Android (available on Google Play) (2) helps you manage your device’s memory and your content.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What’s in the Box?
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0
Compatible with OTG-enabled Android Devices
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 is compatible with Android smartphones and tablets featuring OTG (On-the-Go) USB support (1).
Free up Memory on your Smartphone and Tablet
Quickly free up space on your Android smartphone or tablet so you can take more pictures and videos.
Automatic Backup for Photos and Videos
Automatically back up photos, videos and contacts from your Android device to the drive when connected.
Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 Connectors
Sleek, retractable design offers both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
High-speed USB 3.0 for Super-Fast File Transfers of up to 150MB/s
High-speed USB 3.0 lets you transfer a full-length movie to the drive faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive (3), up to 150MB/s (4) from computer to drive.
SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access and back up all the files from your phone’s memory in one location (2). It can also automatically move files from your device to your drive to free up space.
Features & details
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 130mbps file transfer from drive to computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos
(1) Requires device with On-the-Go (OTG) support. Visit our official site for the list of compatible devices.
(2) Download and installation required.
(3) Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(4) [32GB-128GB] Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. [16GB] Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.