From the manufacturer
Take Better Pictures and Capture Full HD Video
Maximize the performance of your camera or camcorder with the SanDisk Ultra microSD Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card. Ideal for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras, such as cameras, camcorders and laptops. Save time moving content from your card to your PC or other devices with fast transfer speeds and Class 10 supports Full HD (1080p) video capture.
– Capacities up to 128GB** to capture, carry and keep it all
– Fast transfer speeds of up to 80MB/s*
– Featuring Class 10 for Full HD video
– Waterproof, X-ray proof, temperature proof and shockproof****
Up to 128GB*** to Capture
Today’s cameras feature advanced photo and video capabilities, so you can record all of life’s exciting moments. SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I memory cards allow you to capture, carry, and keep all those moments at your fingertips. Add storage up to 128GB*** to eliminate the dilemma of choosing what to keep and what to delete.
Fast Data Transfer
With transfer speeds of up to 80MB/s, the card brings faster read speeds so you can save time transferring data.
Class 10 Speed Rating
This memory card features Class 10 video rating for high-quality video recording, so you can capture Full HD** without dropouts and stuttering. And with up to 128GB*** of storage space, the cards allow you to store plenty of Full HD video files before you have to transfer files to your computer.
SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof**** to protect your memories from life’s mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, the pool, or the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn’t.
Manage your Memory with SanDisk Software
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse and back up files on your Android powered mobile device.
* 8-128GB up to 80MB/sec (320X) read speed; 200GB up to 90MB/sec (600X) read speed; write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.
** Full HD (1920×1080) support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
*** 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
**** Card only / Water proof, Shock proof, Temperature proof, X-ray proof.
Features & details
- Capacities up to 64GB to capture, carry and keep it all
- Fast transfer speeds of up to 80mbps
- Featuring Class 10 for full HD video
- Waterproof, X-ray proof, temperature proof and shockproof
- Class 10 speed rating for full HD video capture
- Durable design
- Fast data transfer