Smart Inverter Compressor Lg Single Door Refrigerator
LG’s New Single Door Refrigerator is one of the most advanced and energy efficient compressor. Designed to give unmatched performance, great savings and super silent operation, the New Smart Inverter Compressor is yet another delightful innovation for your convenience.
If you have an inverter for power cuts, we have a solution to keep your refrigerator running, nonstop! Smart Connect Technology is a new feature in LG Direct Cool range of refrigerator that helps connect your refrigerator to home inverter. Enjoy cooling even in power cuts.
– Stabilizer Free 100V ~ 290V
10 Years Warranty
10 years warranty on compressor, this is a testimony to the trust and faith we put in our technology to give you reliability and durability in the product. Stabilizer free 100V ~ 290V.
4 Star Rating
2017 Star rating is now available in LG Direct Cool Refrigerator. Enjoy 4 Star rating and more as compared to 2016 4 Star rated refrigerator.
Toughened Glass Shelves
No matter how heavy the utensils are, the shelves are made of toughened glass. They are capable of holding heavy food items. They can also be adjusted as per need and can take load as heavy as 175kg.^^As per LG internal test standards.
Moist Balance Crisper
This is a special lattice-type box cover which maintains moisture at an optimum level. Moisture from stored food is evaporated and then condensed on the lattice, maintaining the correct balance of moisture in the box.
Anti Bacterial Gasket
This easy to clean removable airtight gasket seals in the freshness and keeps out the bacteria and dust particles accumulated in the door seal. It stops mould spores from entering and spoiling the food inside, keeping it healthy and hygienic for longer periods.
Solar Smart Refrigerator
How it Works?
– Solar Panel generates DC voltage which inter-mittent in nature due to solar radiation
– This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller
– Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly
– To run Single Door refrigerator DC to AC converter is required. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V)
– Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter
– Battery system help in managing sudden high power requirement by load
– Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different Refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system