The Purest Expression of iPhone
To create a continuous surface, with nothing to get in the way of your experience, we replaced the Home button with new yet familiar ways to navigate. The purest expression of iPhone.
Design and Display
How do you create a deeply intelligent device whose enclosure and display are a single, uninterrupted element? That’s the goal we first set for ourselves with the original iPhone. With iPhone X, we’ve achieved it.
With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
Front and Back Glass
The front and back are all glass – the most durable we’ve ever made, with a strengthening layer that’s 50% deeper. A seven-layer ink process allows for precise hues and opacity, and a reflective optical layer enhances the colors. And an oleophobic coating lets you easily wipe off smudges and fingerprints.
Wireless Charging for a Wireless World
We’ve always intended iPhone to be a truly wireless device, free from charging cables and headphone cords. With a glass back and an embedded wireless charging system, iPhone X is designed for a wireless future.
Water and Dust Resistance
iPhone X is precision-engineered at the microscopic level to protect against water, splashes, and dust.
OLED Designed for iPhone X
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
So Much Technology. In So Little Space
The TrueDepth camera system allows you to take amazing photos and enables Face ID. It’s housed in a tiny space at the top of the display, yet within this miniaturized module are some of the most advanced technologies we’ve ever developed.
Features & details
- 12MP wide angle and telephoto primary camera with Dual optical image stabilization and Portrait Mode, Digital zoom up to 10x, Quad-LED True Tone flash and Slow sync,4K video recording at 24 fps or 30 fps or 60 fps and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps, 7MP front facing TrueDepth camera with Retina Flash and Animoji feature
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) Super Retina HD Display. All-screen OLED Multi-Touch display with HDR Technology, 2436×1125 -pixel resolution at 458 ppi with 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical), 3D touch with True Tone display
- iOS 11 and iCloud operating system with A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and neural engine embeded with M11 motion coprocessor, 256GB internal memory and single Nano-SIM
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2712 mAh battery providing talktime up to 21 hours
- Face ID, Wireless charging, Splash, Water and Dust resistant
Product information 64 GB , Space Grey
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 0.8 x 7.1 cm|
|Item model number||iPhone X|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth;WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM;3G;4G LTE|
|Special features||Single SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, E-mail|
|Other camera features||7|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||2716|
|Phone Talk Time||21 Hours|
|Whats in the box||Handset, EarPods with Lightning Connector (wired), Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable and USB Power Adapter|